Shipping to: United States
Date First Available: October 30, 2020
- LONG LIFE: These Band Saw Tires are superior to factory tires, or replacement rubber or plastic tires. The value 2 pack provides excellent value and quality.
- WON'T DRY OUT: Urethane doesn't dry out when compared to plastic or rubber tires. This increases their efficiency and life expectancy.
- NO ADHESIVE NEEDED: Easy to install & remove with no need for adhesive. The tires stretch to fit the wheel tightly.
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Fits Jet JWBS-14DXPRO, JWBS-14CS, JWBS14OS, Grizzly G0457 G0555 G0555P G0555X G0580 T21005 G1019 G1019Z, & Powermatic PWBS-14, PWBS-14CS. Any Band Saw that requires a 14" x 1" x 0.095" tire.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY & EFFICIENCY: There's reduced down time with these durable & reliable 2 pack of band saw tires.
Details: These Urethane band saw tires are designed to fit any machine that requires a 1 inch by 0.095 inch by 14 inch bandsaw tire. They fit Jet JWBS-14DXPRO, JWBS-14CS, JWBS14OS, Grizzly G0555 G0457 G0555P G0555X G0580 T21005 G1019 G1019Z, & Powermatic PWBS-14, PWBS-14CS.
This isn’t an exhaustive list and the actual wheel diameter can be 13 1/2” to 14 ½” thick. There’s no need to use adhesive with these as the Urethane material stretches to fit the wheel.
This makes for easier installation and removal. We suggest soaking in hot water before installation to make material more pliable. Urethane is known to outlast the factory tires, or the replacement plastic or rubber tires. It doesn’t dry out which extends its life. How to Install Your Urethane Band Saw Tires Make sure to unplug your band saw whilst changing any parts or servicing it. Urethane band saw tires don’t require adhesive, but they do need to be stretched on. Remove the old tires, and clean the machine of any dirt, debris, or adhesive. The smaller tires can be fitted by stretching them on by hand. If you can’t get the tires on by hand stretching them, clamp the tires to the wheel. Work the tire around the wheel in both directions and add clamps as you go. A dowel rod or smooth tool can be used to pry the tire on. Once the tire is securely on the wheel, the stretch will need to be smoothed out. With a dowel between the tire and the wheel, roll it around the entire wheel. More detailed versions of instructions can be found by searching for “urethane bandsaw tire installation” online.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.4 x 1.3 inches