- 2019 new style, Extra Top Tree Star and Tree Collar Gifted. Pre-lit with the advanced elctric tube,connect is the only thing needed, very easy assembly
- A luxurious, whimsical twist on the traditional tree, this XMAS tree is a testament to the delights and joys of Christmas
- Strung with UL approved clear lights perfectly. Hide light wires, twist-proof bulbs lock into place
- A luxurious, whimsical twist on the traditional tree, this XMAS tree is a testament to the delights and joys of ChristmasA luxurious, whimsical twist on the traditional tree, this XMAS tree is a testament to the delights and joys of Christmas
- Please feel free to purchase. The after-sales hotline (650)224-9586 is available(New York Time) AM: 7:30 to 11: 00 ,PM: 8:00 to 12:00 .
Details: Assembly Instructions Please read all instructions prior to assembly. Parts List: Part A:Tree Top Part B:Middle of Tree Part C:Bottom of Tree Metal Tree Stand/Base 3 Thumb Screws - for Base 1 Tree Collar(3 Panels) 1 Star Treetop
1.Gently remove the product from the box.
2.Place metal base upright on level surface(indoor under covered area)
3.Take Part D:Bottom of Tree and insert it into the stand. Secure lower section to the stand by tightening the thumb screw.(Fig. 1)
4.Take Part C: Middle of Tree and insert into Part D and align the connect surface of the tube(Fig. 2) 5.Take Part B: Middle of Tree and insert into Part C and align the connect surface of the tube(Fig. 3)
6.Take Part A: Top of Tree and insert into Part B and align the connect surface of the tube(Fig. 4)
7.Take Star Toptree and insert it into Part A.
8.Assemble the tree collar, align the panels connector and make it around the tree.
9.Shape the tree by opening the branches.
10.Do not illuminate until fully assembled.
11.Insert plugs D1 into wall outlet to illuminate. There is no need to plug any other plugs. The light would be on if the electric tube are well connected. Storage
Tips: Unplug from wall outlet and wait for the bulbs to cool down. Working from top to bottom, press branches against the stem. Remove each section of product separately and replace all parts b in carton and store away from heat in a cool and dry place. 120V 60Hz,AC. Indoor Use Only. DO NOT STORE TREE IN A DAMP AREA OR IN AN AREA WHERE THE TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS 40℃ or 104℉. After-Sale Service: Mobile (650) 224-9586 WARNING: Never leave pre-lit tree unattended while plugged in. Keep this tree away from flame and extreme heat. This is not a toy.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 21.5 x 19.5 inches