Brand: A AIMILAR
- It is a smaller version 60 minutes visual mechanical timer.
- Easy to see. The red wedge offers an easy reading of how much time is left.
- How to use: You do have to turn the dial all the way clockwise and then back counter clockwise to the time that you want in order for the alarm to go off.
- Magnetic back, allows you to put it on the fridge or a filing cabinet.
- A good gift for anyone who's child needs to see exactly how much time they have left to do a chore, read, watch tv, etc.
Details: Small 60 Minutes Magnetic Mechanical Kitchen Timer - Visual Countdown Timer With Loud Alarm for Kids and Adults Baking Cooking Steaming Barbecue
How to use?
You do have to turn the dial all the way clockwise and then back counter clockwise to the time that you want in order for the alarm to go off.
1. It is a smaller version mechanical timer.
2. Easy to use. More convenient than digital timers with buttons.
3. Easy to see. The red wedge offers an easy reading of how much time is left.
4. Magnetic back, so you can put it anywhere with metal. You will never have to worry about replacing batteries!
5. Max Time up to: 60 Minutes.
6. There is a ticking sound that lets one know the timer is working.
7. It has a short, but alarming ring that gets your attention when the time is off.
8. You can use it for getting ready for school, for completing homework, baking, cooking or for chores.
Product Size: 59*36mm/2.32*1.42in
Net Weight: 107.60g/3.80oz
Warranty: 1 year
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.6 x 1.7 inches