Color: Warm + Cool White
- SOLAR-POWERED & ENERGY-SAVING - This solar wall light with built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, there is no need to use additional electrical tools. It is solar-powered, which can absorb solar energy and transfer it into electricity. Save your electricity bills.
- BRIGHT & 2 COLOR - This solar light equipped with high capacity lithium ion battery--4000mAh, which can illuminate 200 lumens in dark. It can switch warm white light to cool white light by switch.
- STYLISH DESIGN - The solar wall lantern's classic look and attractive finished offer the beauty and size of a conventional outdoor wall light, which can be installed in your doorway, walkway, pathway, driveway, patio, backyard, etc.
- NO ELECTRICAL WIRING – Installation is simple and takes minutes and does not require electrical wiring, just place in a spot with direct sunshine.
- AUTO ON/OFF - Built in sensitive light sensor, automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. No need to operate ON/OFF switch once put it into use, bringing you convenience and saving your time.
- Classic design meets modern energy efficiency, wall light is made of plastic, made tough and sealed tight.
-The solar panel converts sunlight during the day and charges the battery. At night, the lights will be turned on automatically and can last for 8 hours or more.
- Easy to install, NO WIRES, comes with mounting kit for walls, simply screw the wall lights into any wall with mounting kit.
- Suitable for outdoor use, add elegance and color to your outdoor living areas, ideal for doorway, walkway, pathway, driveway, patio, backyard, etc.
Specifications Material: Metal + Glass Dimensions: 21” x 10” x 9.5”
Powered Source: Solar Powered
Light Source: 3000K or 6000K LED Light Color: Warm White or Cool White Lumens: 200 lumens
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable
battery(included) Charging Time: 6-8 hours (When Getting Enough Sunlight)
Working Time: 4-6 hours
Package Includes 1 x Light Fixture 1 x Decorative Arm 1 x Mounting Bracket 1 x Backplate
Notes: - Before operating the solar light for the first time, the unit must be switched off and exposed to sunlight in order to fully charge the battery.
- Install the solar panel in a location which receives full, direct sunlight for a minimum of 8 hours per day, to ensure that the battery in the light unit is kept charged.
- The solar light should not be installed near strong sources of light such as streetlights /houselights. These light sources can trigger the internal dusk/dawn sensor and turn the solar light off.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 11.7 x 11.5 inches