Date First Available: September 30, 2020
- [Installation] Installation instructions and details, please see the product picture on the page
- The Protective Film is a colorless urethane film, which is pre-cut to fit the door-handle cups.
- High viscosity, strong wear resistance, thiner and Super transparent
- Preserve the condition of the paintwork around your doorhandles by helping scratches
- Universal Fitment - Fit for most model and especially yours
Details: Install wet. Spray bottles with dilute isopropyl alcohol and dilute baby shampoo. Peel and spray *sticker*. Shake off excess. Position and start squeegeeing moisture out with a lint free cloth, from the bottom center outward, using your free hand to pin the opposite side in place. Pause at the edge after each squeeze to wick away excess moisture. Work upward from the center bottom to the top. Use a flashlight to check for bubbles as you work. Plastic tends to bunch up at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock as you force a flat piece to a curved handle space. Look for a hair dryer. Heat the installed plastic gently on high at these little bumps, pressing down on them, and away (up and down, or right and left) until the plastic lies flat. Do not use paper towels. Lint sticks to the glue at the edge.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.0 x 0.3 inches